IMPORTANT UPDATE: Some items may be delayed in shipping or out of stock due to extremely high demand.
Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your tax-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Matrigel® Basement Membrane Matrix, LDEV-free, 25 mL, 1/Pack 5/CaseProduct Number 356232
Corning Matrigel matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
- Mouse colonies are routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
- Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogens, including LDEV, to ensure strict control of raw materials used during the manufacturing process
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Protein concentrations are determined by Lowry method
- Endotoxin units are measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
- Corning Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
- Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay. Chick dorsal root ganglia are plated on a 1.0mm layer of Corning Matrigel Matrix and must generate positive neurite outgrowth response after 48 hours without addition of nerve growth factor
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm Mouse Tumor
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws. Do not store in frost-free freezer. KEEP FROZEN.
- Cell Growth and Differentiation
- Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
- Invasion Assays
- in vitro and in vivo Angiogenesis Assays
- in vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
For Customers in California only: WARNING Please refer to Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Section 15 or Letter in Lieu for more information regarding California Proposition 65.
$781.85 per each
Less than 10 in Stock