IMPORTANT UPDATE: Online ordering is now available for Media and Biologics products and select cell culture vessels.
For assistance with other products, please click here.
Select this option to continue as a guest or to order with a credit card at Corning's list price and register your tax-exempt status.
Select this option to view your account specific pricing or to order with a purchase order or credit card.
Corning® Elplasia® 96-well Black/Clear Round Bottom Ultra-Low Attachment, Microcavity Microplate, with LidProduct Number 4442
The only plates with a simple “plug and play” protocol for scaffold-free, self-assembly spheroid formation at large volumes.
Novel well geometry and surface coatings, including Corning Ultra Low Attachment (ULA) featured on the round bottom plates. Corning ULA surface is hydrophilic, biologically inert and non-degradable, which promotes highly reproducible spheroid formation and easy harvesting.
Corning Elplasia round bottom plates optimal for bulk spheroid formation, collection and expansion. Round bottom plates feature Corning Ultra-Low Attachment surface and are available in 6-, 24- and 96-well formats.
- Spheroids may be formed and cultured for 21 or more days
- Can produce between 79 – 15,000+ spheroids per well, depending on plate format, under one culture condition
- The high volume of spheroids generated in each well increase signals per well without increasing spheroid size
- Black opaque sidewalls to reduce well-to-well “cross-talk”
- Well suited for fluorescent/luminescent assays
- Available in multiple formats, two well geometries and surface coating options.
|Qty./Pk||5 / Pk|
|Qty./Cs||5 / Cs|
|Plate Feature||Microcavity dimensions: 500 wide, 400 deep and Microcavity shape: round|
|Plate Color||Clear bottom black|
|Well Bottom Color||Clear|
|Well Volume||360 µL|
|Recommended Working Volume||0.1 - 0.2 mL|
|Surface Treatment||Ultra-Low Attachment|
|Sterile||Gamma Irradiated at a minimum of 10kGy|